Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My First Of Many

Now that I'm in my 2nd week of being between career moves, I have finally created a blog to go with my Twitter and Facebook accounts. http://twitter.com/DTRainmaker. I've spent this time working on a media kit and keeping my account list up to date for my new career as Director of Online Sales and Marketing for RSM Sportsmedia. I make it all official on Friday when I sign the papers, I'm looking forward to a chance at making rain for the company, my clients and lastly myself.

Personally I feel like I finally have gone 3 for 3.

Starting with the new career move at RSM Sportsmedia I am actually looking forward to starting for real next week and a chance to score a few goals early and build my client book.

I have a great relationship with a lovely woman Tara whom I met in Northern Alberta, she is absolutely amazing and makes coming home and being home enjoyable to say the least, I also have the love of my live my 7 year old son Mackenzie living with me one week on one week off. Though he can be full on and tiring by the end of the week I make sure I enjoy the most of our time together.

Tara and I bought our first house together and finally live happy and in comfort in a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse in Ladysmith BC, after many years of apartment dwelling including the past year and a half sharing a shoebox size one bedroom pad full time and every second weekend with Mackenzie. It was a struggle but it made the home buying decision even more special.

I look forward to sharing the life and times of DT Rainmaker and of course my thoughts on my other passion of sports.

Take Care

DT

No comments:

Post a Comment